Cardiff Visa Services offers a competitive fixed fee* service in a confidential women friendly environment.
- Safe? – OISC Registered for your peace of mind.
- Experienced? – 25 years UK Immigration experience.
- Expert? – In ALL UK immigration; Entry Clearance; British Citizenship and European Law matters.
- Specialist? – Expertise with Nurses and HCA’s
- Sessional? – Affiliate services available to employers, agencies and Trade Unions.
- Workplace dispute resolution? – Expert immigration law opinion in employment disputes .
- Immigration status checks? – For any employer; service provider or individual requiring clarification of visa or immigration permission.
Cardiff Visa Services – Competent, honest and affordable Immigration Advice and representation.
Cardiff Visa Services
Consultation and application Fee Scale *
Cardiff Visa Services is proud to offer a fixed fee service on all immigration applications undertaken.
This means that the fee you are quoted is the only fee you will pay us.
What’s included in our fee?
- All written and telephone correspondence with our client and relevant 3rd parties.
- Full consideration, preparation, drafting and submission of our client’ s application forms and relevant supporting documents via first class Special Delivery post.
- Copies of documents, letters of representation and postage.
- All necessary follow up enquiries to the UKVI
- Regular updating of client on the progress of their application.
What’s not included?
- Home Office Application fees including Immigration Health Surcharge and any other UKVI requirements must be paid for by the client (e.g. translation and/or verification of documents)
- Our fee scale is based on applications being made via first class Special delivery Post.
- An additional fee of £100 is payable for fast track or same day ‘Premium’ appointments
- A Cardiff Visa Services representative will attend a Premium Home Office appointment with you in either Cardiff or London by arrangement and at additional fee of £100
VAT is not currently payable
- Single “one off” telephone/skype Consultation – £60 (General discussion and exploration of your immigration queries and options.)
- Initial “face to face” Consultation prior to agreed application submission via Cardiff Visa Services – £100 (deductible from final bill)
- Consultation + application form and supporting document advice + check – (no representation) – £400
- Tier 1 Settlement – Lead applicant: £600. Dependants (except 18 years of age and above) applying at the same time as lead applicant (each): FREE
- Tier 2 (general) extension – Lead applicant: £600. Dependants (each – excepting 18 years of age and above): £200
- Tier 2 (general) Settlement – Lead applicant: £600. Dependants (each – except 18 years of age and above): FREE
- Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) – Lead applicant: £600. Dependants (each – except 18 years of age and above): £200
- Tier 2 (ICT) Settlement – Lead applicant: £600. Dependants (each – except 18 years of age and above): FREE
- Tier 2 Sports people – Lead applicant: £600. Dependants (each): £60
- Tier 2 Minister of Religion – £250
- Tier 4 Student extension – Lead applicant: £300. Dependants (each): £ 150
- Tier 5 – £500.
- Marriage/Civil Partner Leave to Remain extension – £600
- Marriage/Civil partnership Settlement – £600
- Unmarried /Same Sex partnership Settlement – £600
- British Citizenship advice + check + send : £200 per form
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen – £300 (per adult applicant) /£450 per husband and wife applying together
- Registration as a British Citizen (per minor child) – £250
- “Family” Citizenship applications (2 adults 2 minor children) – £500
- EU/EEA initial/extension applications – £500. Dependants FREE.
- EU/EEA Permanent Residence – Lead applicant £600. Dependants FREE
- UK Ancestry Settlement – Lead applicant £600. Dependants applying at the same time as lead applicant. FREE.
- 10 year Long Residence Settlement – £700
- Dependant minor children following successful adult 10 Year Long Residency Settlement – £300 per applicant.
- Visitor Entry Clearance applications – £350
- “Exceptional” Applications “Outside the Immigration Rules” (e.g. Overstayers, discretionary and complex applications) – from £850)
*** NB Additional Consultancy Services by arrangement.***